This is one of the best things we’ve eaten while being on Whole30!! Love it!
4 chicken breasts
1 cup hot sauce (frank’s buffalo sauce is our favorite compliant sauce)
2 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
Dash cayenne and paprika
Salt to taste
3/4 cup coconut milk
3 Tbsp tapioca flour
1. Cook sweet potatoes by preferred method (Instant Pot or oven).
2. Place hot sauce, seasonings, and milk (do not put tapioca in yet) in Instant Pot and stir.
3. Place thawed chicken breasts in Instant Pot and cook on manual for 15 minutes, then let naturally release.
4. Remove chicken and shred in mixer.
5. Add tapioca flour to liquid in Instant Pot and stir to thicken.
6. Add shredded chicken back in and stir.
Serve over baked (or Instant Pot-ed lol) sweet potatoes!
Add homemade ranch (recipe here) if desired!
This stuff is absolutely delish!! This makes a large batch, so cut in half if you want a smaller amount. =)
2 cups extra light olive oil (it’s important to get the extra light stuff-the regular and extra virgin leave a horrible taste lol)
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 can coconut milk
1 Tbsp dried cilantro
1 Tbsp dried dill
1 avocado, cut into chunks
Place all ingredients in a bowl and use an immersion blender to mix. I admit…when I dumped everything in, before being mixed, I was like… EW. I miss real ranch! haha!
But it looks much better when it’s done! And more importantly, it TASTES awesome!!
I got some jars to store it in. =D
We love it with veggies or certain dinners, or chicken strips! Yum! Enjoy!