This is one of the best things we’ve eaten while being on Whole30!! Love it!
4 chicken breasts
1 cup hot sauce (frank’s buffalo sauce is our favorite compliant sauce)
2 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
Dash cayenne and paprika
Salt to taste
3/4 cup coconut milk
3 Tbsp tapioca flour
1. Cook sweet potatoes by preferred method (Instant Pot or oven).
2. Place hot sauce, seasonings, and milk (do not put tapioca in yet) in Instant Pot and stir.
3. Place thawed chicken breasts in Instant Pot and cook on manual for 15 minutes, then let naturally release.
4. Remove chicken and shred in mixer.
5. Add tapioca flour to liquid in Instant Pot and stir to thicken.
Add homemade ranch (recipe here) if desired!