We really love this dish! It takes a fair amount of time, unless you use 2 instant pots, or have the SS and/or chicken pre-cooked, but the actual involved time is hardly anything. It also reheats well, so it’s a great thing to make in a big batch and have for lunch the next day as well.
1 spaghetti squash
1 onion, diced
1 cup diced carrots
2 Tbsp olive oil
2-3 chicken breasts, thawed
1 cup Frank’s buffalo hot sauce
1/2 cup ranch (Recipe for Whole30/gluten free/dairy free ranch here)
1 Tbsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place whole spaghetti squash in instant pot with 1 cup water, and cook on manual for 20 minutes.
3. Place thawed chicken in instant pot with 1 cup water or broth, and cook on manual for 15 minutes, then let naturally release. Shred in mixer (have you ever done this?? It’s amazing! I just dump the cooked breasts in my mixer and turn on low, and I have perfectly shredded chicken in less than 2 minutes!).
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Sauté onions and carrots in olive oil.
6. Use a fork to shred the cooled spaghetti squash into a bowl after removing seeds.